The Mk-iii Sequencer is based on the classic step sequencer design. Each of the four 16-step tracks independently sends MIDI note output with two possible and assignable velocity settings. Though factory settings work instantly to trigger the Mk-iii Drum Module, this sequencer is fully capable of driving synthesizer plug-ins or even hardware. Patterns of the Mk-iii are also not limited to simple linear playback. The start point and length of each pattern can be controlled independently allowing for infinite pattern variations. And nearly every feature is controllable through wireless touch via the custom Lemur interface and an iPad.
- Four independent sound slots each with two samples
- Optimized audio playback engine and voice allocation system
- Independent coarse tune, fine tune and volume per sample
- Pan and 3-setting Decay per sound
- Multi-effects per sound including Multimode Filter, Bit Crush, and Delay+Filter
隨手按個 "讚" 給小編一個鼓勵 小編日後一定會分享更多的好康
素材週週送！！ 這麼好康的事 只有在 ableton live school ！
Conveniently press a "Like"
Give us to encourage and we'll share more goodies!
We'll paste up material every week!!!
Such goodies only in live school !